Welcome to Silver Street Glass, LLC !
Our gallery and studio are open by appointment.
To book your visit to gallery or a glass blowing sessions call or text (860)921-1486 or email
We schedule after your wishes. Let us know when you would like to book glass blowing session and we find you a spot. Glass blowing sessions are available 10/15 – 12/31 during weekdays at 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm, during weekends between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Children must be accompanied by parent/guardian at all times visiting our premises.
Please note that everything made in glass blowing studio, in the flame-shop or fused must be annealed (cooled down slowly overnight) before they can be picked up or shipped.
Bead making, stained glass, jewelry fusing and glass mosaics classes are not available during this season.
E-GIFTCARDS for our design your own sessions and for purchases in our gallery are available at:
You can also find our art in:
Cooley&Company arts and crafts barn
Fri-Sun 10-6 and Monday Holidays 10-6
- Glass-blowing with baby-pipes using soft-glass rods to make beads and mini vessels
- Lamp-working on mandrels using soft- and recycled glass to make beads, marbles, small pendants and small sculpture
- Glass blowing using borosilicate glass rods and -tubing to make perfume bottles, small paperweights, beads, sculpture.
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop where we use melt glass from furnace to make paperweights, ornaments, pumpkins, vases, drinking glasses etc.
We offer classes in
- Flame-working / Lamp-working
- Stained Glass
- Glass painting
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop (seasonal)
Experience art glass studio for groups
A special visit for small groups
- Meet the artists, watch glass blowing and other demos
- Visit our gallery/ gift shop.