Welcome to Silver Street Glass, LLC !
Fall and holiday season in the hot shop continues through December 30. Call Annukka at 860-921-1486 or email email@example.com to schedule blow your own ornament or pumpkin, and flower or paperweight classes.
Bead making and stained glass classes are available as well and scheduled as you wish.
We’re open every weekend 10am – 4 pm until New Years. Other days are available by appointment.
Gift Show and Holiday Marketplace in Holcomb Farm, 111 Simsbury Rd, West Granby, CT is happening Dec 1 – 2, Saturday 10 am – 4 pm, Sunday 12 – 4 pm. Both Big Barn and North Barn will be filled with vendors.Lunch, refreshments and school children’s music performances to enjoy as well. Granby Artists and Granby Recreation organize this event together.
Annukka will be participating Sip’n’Shop event in Lost Acres Vineyard, 80 ost Acres Road, North Granby, CT Dec 6, 5-9pm.
Mark and Annukka have both their glass art displayed in Holiday Art SHow of Lost Acres Vineyard 12/4-31.
Silver Street Glass’s own HOLIDAY SALE our Gallery at 105 Silver Street, North Granby, CT is coming up Dec 15-16, Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 4 pm.
To book classes please call/text (860)921-1486, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glass-blowing with baby-pipes using soft-glass rods to make beads and mini vessels
- Lamp-working on mandrels using soft- and recycled glass to make beads and small pendants and small sculpture
- Glass blowing using borosilicate glass rods and -tubing to make perfume bottles, small paperweights, beads, sculpture.
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop where we use melt glass from furnace to make paperweights, ornaments, pumpkins, vases, drinking glasses etc.
We offer classes in
- Flame-working / Lamp-working
- Stained Glass
- Glass painting
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop (seasonal)
Experience art glass studio for groups
A special visit for small groups
- Meet the artists, watch glass blowing and other demos
- Visit our gallery/ gift shop.