Welcome to Silver Street Glass, LLC !
Silver Street Glass 2018 Summer
The studio and gallery are open by appointment.
Annukka’s stained glass and glass bead making classes are available by appointment.
We have available times starting from 7/30 and forward.
All glassblowing classes in hot shop are available by appointment again in October – December.
We offer two different kinds of glass blowing, traditional glass blowing and flame-working. In flame-working, also known as lamp-working, on the torch we use different glass types and methods.
- Glass-blowing with baby-pipes using soft-glass rods to make beads and mini vessels
- Lamp-working on mandrels using soft- and recycled glass to make beads and small pendants and small sculpture
- Glass blowing using borosilicate glass rods and -tubing to make perfume bottles, small paperweights, beads, sculpture.
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop where we use melt glass from furnace to make paperweights, ornaments, pumpkins, vases, drinking glasses etc.
Dishes, art pieces, sun-catchers, windows, lamps, jewelry, wall pictures and more
We offer classes in
- Flame-working / Lamp-working
- Stained Glass
- Glass painting
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop (seasonal)
Experience art glass studio for groups
A special visit for small groups
- Meet the artists, watch glass blowing and other demos
- Visit our gallery/ gift shop.
We can design and make art glass objects according to your wishes. Whether it’s a gift for an anniversary / wedding / graduation, interior design for your home or office, a lampshade, a window, a sculpture, or a piece of jewelry to go with your favorite outfit –
you name it, we make it possible.
We have a gallery that you are welcome to visit
by appointment and during special events.
Studio is open by appointment and during events.