Welcome to Silver Street Glass, LLC !
Spring season in the hot shop has started and continues through Mother’s Day in May. Call Annukka (860)921-1486 or email email@example.com to schedule blow your own ornament or pumpkin, and flower or paperweight classes.
Bead making and stained glass classes are available as well and scheduled as you wish.
Our on site Gallery is open by appointment or chance.
Mark and Annukka have both their glass art displayed in Granby Main Library for the month of March.
We will have our SPRING SALE and Open Studio weekend at May 4-5, Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 4 pm.
This Spring and Summer we participate in several shows, check out our events klick!
To book classes or visit gallery please call/text (860)921-1486, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glass-blowing with baby-pipes using soft-glass rods to make beads and mini vessels
- Lamp-working on mandrels using soft- and recycled glass to make beads and small pendants and small sculpture
- Glass blowing using borosilicate glass rods and -tubing to make perfume bottles, small paperweights, beads, sculpture.
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop where we use melt glass from furnace to make paperweights, ornaments, pumpkins, vases, drinking glasses etc.
We offer classes in
- Flame-working / Lamp-working
- Stained Glass
- Glass painting
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop (seasonal)
Experience art glass studio for groups
A special visit for small groups
- Meet the artists, watch glass blowing and other demos
- Visit our gallery/ gift shop.