Welcome to Silver Street Glass, LLC !
To book classes or visit gallery please call/text (860)921-1486, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-GIFTCARDS FOR OUR CLASSES AND GALLERY ARE AVAILABLE AT: https://squareup.com/gift/5FNZ1NTRD8YS0/order
We are part of GRANB ARTISTS OPEN STUDIOS TOUR 10/19-20 https://www.granbyartists.org/
15 artists are giving demonstration in 10 different locations. You can download the map and program at https://www.granbyartists.org/
- Glass-blowing with baby-pipes using soft-glass rods to make beads and mini vessels
- Lamp-working on mandrels using soft- and recycled glass to make beads and small pendants and small sculpture
- Glass blowing using borosilicate glass rods and -tubing to make perfume bottles, small paperweights, beads, sculpture.
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop where we use melt glass from furnace to make paperweights, ornaments, pumpkins, vases, drinking glasses etc.
We offer classes in
- Flame-working / Lamp-working
- Stained Glass
- Glass painting
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop (seasonal)
Experience art glass studio for groups
A special visit for small groups
- Meet the artists, watch glass blowing and other demos
- Visit our gallery/ gift shop.