Welcome to Silver Street Glass, LLC !
During Summer months our gallery and studio are open by appointment or chance. Glass blowing will start again in October.
Bead making, glass mosaics, jewelry fusing and stained glass classes are available all days and evenings year round.
To book class or visit gallery please call (860)921-1486.
You can also find us at the Granby Bluegrass Brews & BBQ Festival
in Salmon Brook Park, Granby, CT Saturday 7/13,
and Booth 160 at the Craft Expo Guilford, CT
and Booth 81 at the East Coast gem & mineral show
8/9 – 11 in Springfield, MA
To book classes or visit gallery please call/text (860)921-1486, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glass-blowing with baby-pipes using soft-glass rods to make beads and mini vessels
- Lamp-working on mandrels using soft- and recycled glass to make beads and small pendants and small sculpture
- Glass blowing using borosilicate glass rods and -tubing to make perfume bottles, small paperweights, beads, sculpture.
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop where we use melt glass from furnace to make paperweights, ornaments, pumpkins, vases, drinking glasses etc.
We offer classes in
- Flame-working / Lamp-working
- Stained Glass
- Glass painting
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop (seasonal)
Experience art glass studio for groups
A special visit for small groups
- Meet the artists, watch glass blowing and other demos
- Visit our gallery/ gift shop.