Welcome to Silver Street Glass, LLC !
Our gallery and studio are open Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 am – 4:00 And by appointment and chance. We are closed the weekend of 10/26 & 10/27.
To book your classes call or text (860)921-1486 or email
We schedule classes after your wishes. Let us know when you would like to take Class and we find you a spot. Glass blowing classes are available during weekdays at 3:00 pm and after, during weekends between 9:30 am and 4:30 pm.
Ornament $30, Pumpkin $60, Paperweight $45, Flower class (1 hour 4-6 flowers) $90, two students can share the hour. Flower class and paperweight class must be 14 years or older. Children must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
Please note that everything made in glass blowing studio, in the flame-shop or fused must be annealed (cooled down slowly overnight) before they can be picked up or shipped.
Bead making, stained glass, jewelry fusing and glass mosaics classes are available days and evenings year round. Classes can be tailored to meet your needs and desires.
Introductory classes $40/student:
-2 hours bead making on torch, you will learn basic round beads and dot decorations
-2 hours jewelry fusing or jewelry building, you will make pendants, earrings or a bracelet
-2-3 hours stained glass, you go home with finished small sun-catcher
Introductory glass mosaics class $80/student:
-2 x 2-3 hours, you will make a small finished picture on flat base
E-GIFTCARDS for our classes and purchases in our gallery are available at:
Our own HOLIDAY SALE in the gallery at Silver Street Glass, LLC is
12/14 & 12/15 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
You can also find us/our art in following events:
Gem, Mineral and Fossil Show in Warwick, RI 10/26 – 10/27
Artistry Holiday Shopping Event at Guilford Art Center, Guiford, CT 11/1 2019 – 1/5 2020
Oh Beautiful Glass art glass exhibition in Leverett, MA 11/2 – 11/29
The Barnes Gallery at Leverett Crafts and Arts
Sip’n’Shop at Lost Acres Vineyard, North Granby, CT 12/5
Holiday Gift Show at Holcomb Farm, CT 12/7 – 12/8
111 Simsbury Rd, West Granby, CT
Holiday Art Show at Lost Acres Vineyard, CT 12/13 – 12/31
- Glass-blowing with baby-pipes using soft-glass rods to make beads and mini vessels
- Lamp-working on mandrels using soft- and recycled glass to make beads and small pendants and small sculpture
- Glass blowing using borosilicate glass rods and -tubing to make perfume bottles, small paperweights, beads, sculpture.
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop where we use melt glass from furnace to make paperweights, ornaments, pumpkins, vases, drinking glasses etc.
We offer classes in
- Flame-working / Lamp-working
- Stained Glass
- Glass painting
- Glass blowing in Hot Shop (seasonal)
Experience art glass studio for groups
A special visit for small groups
- Meet the artists, watch glass blowing and other demos
- Visit our gallery/ gift shop.